PR AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE / MANAGER
YEWN is one of the very few contemporary Chinese jewellery brands with an international clientele of “old money”, career and power women. With present & previous prestigious worldwide locations such as Landmark Central, Peninsula Hotel, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Isetan Mitsukoshi, YEWN aims to fill the void of the past 150 years of Chinese fine jewellery history. The successful candidate will be responsible for all communication strategies and content development.
- Assisting with the production of the overall marketing materials.
- Assisting with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Representing the brand, acting as the main point of contact for all marketing enquiries.
- Copywriting: writing press releases, presentations and product write up.
- Proactively creating and identifying PR opportunities, working with press and influencers to secure coverage.
- Working with Yewn’s hero products to identify marketing opportunities and deliver special projects.
- Managing and maintaining all Yewn’s social media channels with specific focus on Instagram (feed and stories), Facebook, Linked-in and some activity on Pinterest.
- Constantly monitoring the latest updates in the social media landscape, keeping abreast of new and relevant developments.
- Working closely with the Creative Director to create quality content for the Yewn social media channels.
- Creating monthly reports on customer trends & market intelligence
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience of working for a fashion or jewellery brand and a passion for the industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of managing and growing social media channels for a brand.
- Solid experience using the digital communication platform.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign).
To apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover letter (essential) to firstname.lastname@example.org